Clearwater Lawn Care & Landscaping
Your outdoor space is just like you, individual! It will change with the seasons, and transform into an impromptu sports field, barbecue oasis, and relaxing neighborhood home-base. Within your landscaping, your grass sees the greatest damage.
We understand you have been dreaming about the perfect landscape for some time. A welcoming groomed yard is a tangible asset increasing the value of your home as well as curb appeal. With Clearwater Lawn Care, we have services to assure that your property will survive not only the wear and tear of life but stay healthy and beautiful year-round. Our professionals can assess your exact needs to make sure your landscaping maintains that curb appeal year-round.
After working with ALL types and sizes of yards, you can rest knowing that you are getting quality work the first time. CLC can accommodate any situation and offer affordable and competitive prices. We know you work hard, and don't have time to spend hours laboring over your mowing, edging, landscaping, and clean-up every week.
It can be an endless battle with weeds, insects, crabgrass, “dead spots”, and overgrown shrubbery but luckily you don’t need to waste another minute of your time! The solution? Let the pros at Clearwater Lawn Care, a full-service landscaping and garden treatment company, give you the peace of mind to kick back, relax, and look out over your healthy green yard.
We LOVE serving Pinellas and Hillsborough counties and people just like you!
Ready to have the best outdoor space in the neighborhood?
Call for an instant free quote now!
How do CLCs clients have the healthiest outdoor area?
We take a seasonal well-rounded approach. This means that we serve the needs of our customers differently within every season. During those hot Florida summers our backyards need more upkeep. An abundance of rain can mean your garden is retaining unnecessary water, & this can bring thousands of mosquitos thus turning your outdoor oasis to a mosquito farm. We work fast to keep your water levels at an appropriate level, paying special attention to spring-fall. (We all know Florida has two seasons- hot and hotter!!)
The key is a formula made specifically for your yard- consisting of mowing maintenance, hydration, and fertilization. These components make a strong healthy garden area that is harder for those pesky diseases and insects to penetrate.
What does it take?
- Knowledge of weather patterns specific to Florida
- Attention to detail
- Products, equipment, and focused services
Let our top-quality lawn service specialist customize the perfect schedule for your needs!
Our Services: Dive deeper into detail on our Services page above!
- Weed Control
- Landscape Bed Design/ Installation/ Maintenance
- Leaf Removal
- Mulch and Pine Straw Installation
- Shrub & Hedge Trimming Yard service
- Lawn Maintenance
- Grass Mowing
- Grass Treatment
- Organic Lawn Treatment
- Yard Clean-Up: routine or post storm
- Garden Alteration
- Blend Seeding
- Commercial grass mowing & landscaping
- Seasonal- summer, spring, fall, winter maintenance
Do you work nights, or simply feel more comfortable with having us arrive at a certain time? No problem! At CLC are extremely flexible and want to make this as easy and convenient as possible for you.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are confident in all of our services and expertise, and our goal is to keep you happy! If for any reason you are not satisfied with our performance, please let us know and we will make a plan of action to repair our mistake.
Clearwater Lawn Treatment Schedule:
- Get A Free Instant Quote- Fill out the info sheet located to the top right of this page and we’ll provide you with a free custom quote based on the size of your property.
- We Fulfill Your Yards Needs- We'll do the dirty work. You sit back and wait for your new and improved landscaping!
- Enjoy the Healthiest natural outdoor area in the neighborhood- You deserve it! Spread the word!
We involve YOU every step of the way when designing new landscapes- from sitting down with a professional designer, to reaching out for your input if we reach a bump in the road. When performing routine lawn service we get clear upfront to assure we can deliver the best looking finished product. We maintain the value of your property even during construction by cleaning up at the end of every workday, always being respectful or your home and your neighbors (and HOA) standards. Our promise is to show up on time, do quality work, and leave your space more groomed than we found it! We do it right the first time.
Reaching out to a professional for routine sod repair, maintenance, and fertilizing might seem unnecessary. Our experienced outdoor treatment company can assure you without a shadow of a doubt that it is NOT! We know that it can be intimidating to have people you are not so familiar with working on your property, which is why we aim to make sure we are family sooner rather than later! Knowing from experience that working out in the Tampa Bay spring & summer sun on your edging, mowing, fertilizing and flower bed installation can make you not only resent landscaping work, but if you are not used to garden plot preservation in the sun- might make you sick! It's encouraged for you to sit in the refreshing A/C and let us do our job for you! We will go above and beyond to keep you and your sod happy. We provide the answer to your question "best lawn service near me" or even "how to care for my grass"!
Some FREE Grass Tips from the Pros!
Based on your specific type of sod, the optimal height for mowing will vary. Some popular Florida examples include:
- St. Augustine Grass: a Florida fan favorite! This type of sod tends to have a blue green tint and grows (on average) a bit faster than some other varieties. An ideal mowing height is 3.5-4 inches.
- BahiaGrass: Loves sandy, hot soil (Hello Florida!), doesn’t require a lot of fertilizers, and is more resistant to stress. Mowing height= 3-4 inches.
- Bermuda Grass: Ideal for homeowners because of its deep roots. These make it strong against foot traffic and weeds! But be cautious, it’s strength also makes it highly invasive to flower beds! An ideal cut is 0.5-2 inches.
- Centipede Grass: Low maintenance and can survive in cooler temperatures. This type of grass isn’t great with a lot of salty air/water! Mowing height is shorter than most at 1.5-2 inches!
Check out our gallery below!